Hiflex Silky Touch Putty is a poly vinyl siloxane impression material that features excellent wettability , tear strength and dimensional stability. it is suitable for use as the tray material in the putty/ wash impression technique for reproduction of teeth prepared for crowns, fixed bridges as well as both partial and complete removable prosthodontics.
* Impression of crowns or bridge.
* impression of partial denture.
* Cavity impression of facing , inlay, onlays etc.
* Extremely smooth.
* Accurate and easy to mix.
* Dimensional stability.
* Models can be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking.
* Hydrophilic properties.
* High Elasticity- tear resistant.
* 1 x Plastic Jar, 450ml base paste.
* 1 x Plastic Jar, 450ml catalyst paste
* 2 x Measuring Spoons