Using HERO Shaper® for orthograde treatment has never been quicker and simpler. Conditions such as irreversible pulp pathology, pulpitis and necrosis are easily managed using the HERO Shaper® rotary nickel -titanium instruments at low speed.
HERO Shaper® files, with their pronounced tapers, are designed for use with the crown-down technique to progressively remove constraints and flare the canal. The coronal third is prepared using .06 taper HERO Shaper® files and the apical third is prepared using .04 taper HERO Shaper® files. The varying helical pitch and length of the cutting portion of the files provide them with an excellent combination of efficiency and flexibility.
An innovative pitch:
- Avoids screwing effects: the helical angle of the cutting edges varies from the tip to the shank.
- The new pitch also varies according to the taper: the more tapered an instrument is, the longer is its pitch; This can be described as an ADAPTED pitch. Increased instrument performance :
A positive advance in root canal preparation:
- The blade shows a triple helix cutting edge.
- The tip is inactive in order to follow the canal anatomy.
This root canal treatment method is faster and allows:
- Improved patient comfort.
- Time saving : 10 seconds of use per instrument for efficient shaping.
- Reduced operator fatigue.
- Less instruments to handle.
- Reproducible results.
- Increased safety:
- no screwing effect.
- excellent debris evacuation.