Premium dental plaster with extra fluidity for pouring bases and opposing models.
* For Fabricating custom trays, mouth guards and vacuum formed splints.
* Study Casts.
* Lab procedures such as articulator cast mounting.
* For processing full or partial acrylic dentures and counter model.
* Low expansion and prefect match with Denlfo HX & Denflo Die Stone.
* Combines strength and accuracy.
* Compatible with tin foil substitutes to aid in deflasking procedures.
* Optimal thixotropic properties for opposing models.
* Short mixing time (60 Seconds)
* Short setting time (8 minutes).
* Short removal time from impression (after 30 minutes).
* Easy mixing, free flowing to capture finest impression details
* 1 kg Plastic Bag.
* 3 Kg Plastic bag.
* 5 Kg plastic bucket.
* 20 kg plastic bucket.
* 25 Kg cardboard box.
* 25 Kg plastic bag.