A chemically cured strontium based glass ionomer restorative with optimal handling.
Characteristics & Benefits
• Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents
• Chemical setting without shrinkage and similar thermal expansion as tooth structure offers an excellent marginal seal
• Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating post-operative diagnosis
• Low solubility for more durable and longer lasting restorations
• Long term clinical success
Indications for Gold Label 2
• Restoration of Class II and V cavities
• Erosion lesions
• Primary teeth
• Base / Core build-ups
How to Use Gold Label 2
• After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Dentin Conditioner (10% polyacrylic acid), apply the Gold Label 2 or Fuji II Capsule mixed accordingly into the cavity.
• Form the contour and place a matrix if required during the working time.
• After initial set, when the material starts to lose the glossy appearance, moisture protect with GC Cocoa Butter or GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC.
• Final finishing under water spray can be carried out 15 minutes from start of mix.
• After finishing, apply a final coat of GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC as a protective coating. Alternatively, application of a final protective coat of G-Coat PLUS can improve wear resistance.
GC Gold Label 2
Mixing Time (sec) 30”
Working Time (min, sec) 2’00”
Finishing begins (from start of mix) 15’00”
- #Yellow Brown Shade
- Powder : 15g
- Liquid : 10g (8.0ml)