High strength and high expansion die stone plaster for dies and crown and bridges work.
* For high precision cases like implants, porcelain, cast partials and inlay/onlay.
* For modles which require high definition and maximum details.
* Ideals to use with rubber based impression materials.
* For tough , non brittle models with enhanced abrasion
* Extremely dense natural gypsum, resin reinforced fro maximum strength and optimum expansion.
* Short mixing time. Short setting time (only 8 minutes)
* removable from cast after just 0 minutes.
* Thixotropic , creamy mix stacks and vibrates easily into impression.
* Forms a glossy smooth, chip resistant surface
* 1 Kg Cardboard box.
* 25 Kg Plastic bag.
* 20 Kg plastic bucket.