Premixed Calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform with improved radiopacity and antimicrobial effect.
* For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
* Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
* Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canal.
* Treatment of root resorption.
* Acid protection when applying etch technique.
* Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
* Non hardening paste with oil base.
* Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide help create secondary dentine.
* Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells.
* Easy handling and easy direct application.
* Ideal fro infected root canal and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
* Can be used in conjunction with gutte percha points and regular root canal sealants.
* Intro Pack:
1 X Syringe, 3g, 2 X Applicator Tips
* Economy Pack:
2 X Syringes, 2.2g, 10 X Applicator Tips