Cal LC is light cured radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste useful in pulp capping and as a
protective base/liner under dental filling materials, cements &amp; other base materials
* For indirect pulp capping.
* Acid protection when applying etch technique.
* As cavity liner under all filling materials.
* Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
* Ready to use one component material.
* Acid Resistant.
* Effective protection of the pulp.
* Helps formation of secondary dentine.
* Excellent adhesion to composites.
· High compressive strength.
· Low solubility in oral fluids
* 2x2g Syringes,
* 10 Aplicator Tips