Ketac™ Molar Glass Ionomer Restorative Material Patient-oriented dentistry with Glass Ionomers from 3M™ ESPE™
Features & Benefits:
The packable, wear-resistant glass ionomer solution for patients who are tough on teeth
When you need lasting protection use 3M™ ESPE™ Ketac™ Molar Glass Ionomer Filling Material.
Many parents would like to ensure that their children’s teeth are durably protected as soon as possible and dentists feel the same way.
In addition to many other indications, Ketac Molar glass ionomers are also ideally suited for early fissure sealing. As a tough fissure-sealing material, it offers years of effective protection against caries, as demonstrated by a multi-center study.
- Single-surface fillings in posterior areas
- Core build-ups
- Primary teeth fillings (as amalgam substitute)
- Cervical fillings in posterior region
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)
- Base material for single- and multiple-surface composite fillings
- Powder : 15g
- Liquid : 7.8ml